Monday, July 30, 2012

Birth Of A New Project - Day One.

I have been road cycling for two years now. Prior to that, I was a part-time mountain biker, an in-line skater, and a long distance runner. Funny how it has now come almost full circle, as I will never again return to running. With all due respect to Star Trek’s Mr. Scott – “The knees just can’t stand the strain, Captain.”

Meanwhile, I had been riding with, photographing and writing a blog for a local club here in Southern California, however, it was time to breakout on my own. I had to explore, ride, experience, test out, photograph and write about what I wanted to, as I wanted to do it. Thus, “Cycling Dynamics” was born. This genre will allow me to showcase musings on life, health, riding, equipment tips, reviews, riding clubs, racing, and oh, so much more. Ah, the beauty of a tabula rasa. So now here I go with a new venture in life and good health.

This whole cycling thing is addicting. I wish I had discovered this thirty years ago.

Enjoy the ride. This is going to be good.

Darryl Bustamante, Editor & Head Honcho

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your new venture Darryl . Hope to see you on the road soon....cheers Steve Gagliano.

    ReplyDelete